Roof Maintenance Plans
Why do I need a Roof Maintenance Plan?
Even with a warranty from the manufacturer or contractor, proper roof maintenance is still the responsibility of the building owner.
Roofing systems are vulnerable to a number of hazards, such as storm damage. Nasty storms can deliver hails, heavy winds, and persistent rain. Over time storm damage can erode your roof. Heat from the sun is also a problem, as it causes your roofing material to expand and contract. Human traffic and standard wear and tear will also mar your roof over time. To protect against these dangers, you should regularly inspect your roof for noticeable damage.
Perfection Roofing offers programs tailor made for business owners and property managers. We are a valuable resource. Keeping your roof safe with regular checks and inspections after bad weather will ensure a longer lasting roof.
We want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your roof, and that includes finding small problems before they become big problems. Our Roof Maintenance Programs will allow you to stay ahead of problems and repairs. We will perform periodic checks on your roof, inspect after a major storm, or assist you any time you are worried about your roofing system.
- Scheduled inspections of the roof & the structure with a detailed report
- Working roof plan prepared which includes vents, drains, skylights, curbs & other penetrations
- A progressive analysis of roof issues and conditions
- History of completed maintenance
- Notification of unknown roof alterations
- 24-hour emergency repair services
- Tax deductible roof system maintenance
- Advanced warnings of conditions that exist on the roof that could affect heating cooling & fan equipment, duct work, window & masonry caulked joints, electrical & gas piping, etc…
- Routine removal of debris
- Detailed written reports that will prioritize any work that may need to be performed.
The NRCA suggests a Long-term Roof Maintenance Plan to ensure roof system performance is to have a long-term maintenance plan.
Maintenance programs typically offer the following advantages:
- A maintenance program is proactive (rather than reactive). It addresses small problems before they get worse.
- Regular maintenance can reveal and address sources and causes of leaks before they occur, protecting your home from water damage.
- A maintenance program allows for a planned approach to roof management and allows for timely preparation of long-term capital expenditures.
- Response time to address leakage problems is greatly improved.