The weather in Tulsa can be tough. Strong winter storms, large hail, heavy winds, thunderstorms and tornadoes, all can take a toll on your roof. If your roof is in need of repair due to Mother Nature’s wrath, or any other reason, your first call will probably be to your insurance company. After all, this is exactly why you pay your premiums every month. Your next call should be to us, Perfection Roofing.
Perfection Roofing is your insurance claim expert. Most home and business owners will file only a few insurance claims in their lifetimes. Our staff works with insurance companies on a daily basis. They know the steps required, the jargon and procedures, and they know how to get you all the compensation your deserve. Here are the basic steps required when filing an insurance claim and the ways we make the process easier for you.
- Contact insurance company – tell them that Perfection Roofing will be providing a contractor to do the walk-through with the adjuster.
- Set appointment for adjuster’s visit – contact us so we can have a service technician available.
- Wait for approval and details as to amount of reimbursement – in most cases, we will be able to do the needed repairs for the cost of your insurance check less your deductible.
- Call contractor when first check arrives – let us know so we can order the necessary materials and schedule the start of repairs.
- Check work done – once the repairs are finished, our service technician will walk through the repairs with you, telling you everything that was done and why. The technician from Perfection Roofing will address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Final bill is sent directly to the insurance company.
- Upon receipt, an associate from Perfection Roofing will contact you so you can receive the itemized invoice and your labor and materials warranties.
Perfection Roofing is a full service roofing company that does much more than just help their customers file insurance claims. They are a family owned company that has been providing high quality roofing to the folks in and around Tulsa for the past 35 years. They have earned a reputation for integrity and quality workmanship. Whether you have need major repairs, a whole new roof or just a small job like leaking skylights or gutters, we can help.
When you have an insurance claim for your roof, contact Perfection Roofing and let us walk with you through the process. When disaster hits your roof we’ve got you covered.
[button link=”/the-insurance-claim-process/” color=”#D60000″ size=”3″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ square=”0″ target=”self” class=”rd_button”]More About Insurance Claims[/button]
Originally published Mar 14 2014.
Updated May 16 2016.