When you need commercial roof repair services for your Tulsa area property, you will want to hire a contractor that not only uses the best roofing products, but will also provide the best customer service and workmanship. A poor commercial roof repair service will result in a roof that is temporarily repaired, but that will most likely require additional commercial roof repair in the near future. When you pay for commercial roof repair, you want it to last for as long as possible.
The following are a few tips to help you find the right roof contractor for your Tulsa area property:
- A Permanent Location – Always make sure that the roofing contractor you speak with has a permanent address for their business. They should also have a phone number for this location as well as a tax identification number and a business license.
- Roof System Knowledge – Roofing materials and application techniques have evolved drastically over the years, so you want to make sure that they have kept up. Ask about the different types of roof systems available for your property and budget and make sure you are comfortable with the recommendations.
- Industry Organization Affiliations – Any affiliations with local, state or national industry associations are good indicators of the quality and professionalism of the contractor.
- Education Programs – Good contractors are committed to making sure their employees are continually educated on all the newest roofing materials and technology. Ask about the training that the contractor provides to its employees.
- Insurance – Every roofing contractor needs to be able to provide proof of insurance, including worker’s compensation and general liability insurance. The last thing you want is an uninsured contractor working on your property.
- Licensed – Most states require roofing contractors to be licensed, so check with Oklahoma’s department of professional regulation or licensing board.
- References – Ask the contractor for a list of clients that you can contact. Ask these clients about the service, quality of materials, and workmanship that was provided by the contractor. You can also contact the Better Business Bureau to find out if any customers registered complaints about the contractor.
Here at Perfection Roofing, we have built an excellent reputation for our commercial roof repair services and are a proud member of the Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association. We are a family-owned Oklahoma business since 1979 and are fully insured and licensed with many happy and satisfied customers. For all your commercial roofing needs, contact Perfection Roofing.